Wednesday, March 30, 2016
August 2007-Wedding Poem
I have so many memories
Of a charming, gorgeous girl
Who came to live in North Salt Lake.
She is a gem--a pearl.
She shared the story of her life.
It wasn’t always fun;
But I knew she’d rise triumphant
When the end of day had come.
You shared with me some poems one day
(to write we like to do).
I don’t know if you have copies
So, I return them now to you.
May you keep up this great talent,
All throughout your life;
Especially as you start this role
Of being Danny’s wife.
I thank you for my memories.
For the way you’ve made me think;
And how well you have grown up my dear,
Before I could even blink!
And now you’re getting married--
Could you really be that old?
Still I know the lucky fellow
Has found in Cass true gold.
With much love and fondness,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment